Thursday, 20 February 2014

The Mime Order



Well, I never thought I'd write a book with a stranger title than The Bone Season, but apparently it was possible: the second book in the series will be called The Mime Order, and I'm delighted to confirm that it will be out on 21st October, 2014. As you can see I'm a tiny bit excited about it. I know it's quite a long wait, but [a] it's nowhere near as long as the wait for Book 1, and [b] there will be teasers and excerpts as we head towards October. Thank you in advance for your patience while I get the edits done. Keep an eye on the new page on this blog (see the toolbar) for updates about the book.

Samantha

16 comments:

  1. So excited! Can't wait! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disappointed about the lack of lemur eyes in the Vine. Otherwise, bravo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're doing some impressive lemur eyes yourself in your G+ pic!

      Delete
  3. Great title! Look forward to learning more about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yeah! I cant wait! Title is fabulous:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psychopathic mimes commit unspeakable crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It. Is. Awesome. As is your vine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your second book. The Bone season was amazing! Love and hug from Norway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already said this on the other post, but seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm thrilled we have a title now, and can't wait for THE MIME ORDER to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh jesus, your books are SOO AMAZING! I can only hope (and pray and beg and cajole whoever hands out talents in this world) to be NEARLY as good as you are!!!!!!

    -Nikkie A

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the mime order is just as amazing and interesting as the first book.:)) really excited..October seems far :p

    ReplyDelete